Jun 13, 2008

Predictions: 04

Again, my predictions were very bad... :(

Czech vs Portugal => Portugal (0-2) <- partial, Portugal (1-3) :x
Switzerland vs Turkey => Draw (1-1) <- wrong, Turkey (1-2) :(
Croatia vs Germany => Germany (1-3) <- wrong, Croatia (2-1) :( :(
Austria vs Poland => Austria (1-0) <- wrong, Draw (1-1) :(

So my accuracy was only 1 out of 8.. :( :( And the worst was that Germany lost their match against Croatia, so they are not through to the next round yet.. :(

But I will continue making predictions.. just for the fun of it.. since I am unable to watch the matches, this is the only way for me to feel involved... :P

Italy vs Romania => Draw (1-1)
Netherlands vs France => Netherlands (2-0)
Sweden vs Spain => Spain (0-2)
Greece vs Russia => Greece (1-0)

Let's see how many I would get correct this time... :x

No comments: