Jun 6, 2008

Up and up and up...

Nowadays we are swamped by news of price increases or news caused by price increase.. Everything is going up, from petroleum to basic food items to average temperature.. The only thing that refuses to budge is everyone's salary.. :(

In Tokyo, Japan, the raining season was not supposed to arrive until mid or end of June, but a couple of days ago the Japan Meteorological Agency has announced that the raining season (梅雨) has officially started on 03 Jun!! :o So the weather condition here has gone from huge daily temperature fluctuation to huge daily temperature fluctuation AND rain... :x

Seriously, I don't like all these weather changes.. The last thing that I do before I sleep and first thing I wake up everyday is to check the weather forecast. Cos it will affect what I am going to wear and bring for the day... And more often than not, my mood is affected by the weather too.. Then with the craziness of the rush hour crowd on the train, ARGGGHHHH... How is it possible to not get any kind of mental disorder(s) living in such a cramped and "oppressed" environment????

Anyway, after experiencing all the 4 seasons in Japan, I think I prefer autumn more than the other 3.. :) where everything slows down, shows its best for the last time before hibernating for the long winter ahead..

No comments: