Jun 21, 2008

The past few weeks..

Okay, I have been quite busy the past few weeks.. I had a couple of reports to write and a few presentations slides to prepare, thus I have not been updating my blog as much.. But no fear, only four more weeks to my summer holidays!! :D :D :D

Can't wait for this semester to end.. this has been one of the most "heavy-loaded" (with school work) semester so far.. been neglecting my Japanese.. the only Japanese stuff that I have been doing is for my grammar classes on Fridays.. Compared to the 13 Japanese classes that I took during my first semester here and the 3 Japanese classes that I am taking this semester, I haven't had much practice with my Japanese.. even the time for Japanese drama has been taken up by the required readings for my Masters classes.... :( :(

Hopefully from next semester onwards, I will have less reports to write and more time to work on my Japanese...

No comments: