Jul 16, 2011

No.1001

Can't believe that I've reached the thousand mark for my blog... all my rants and raves starting from my very first post in Apr 2007.. ;)

Yes, I am aware that some of the stuff (songs and poems) in this blog didn't come from me but taken from books and the Internet, yet all of them meant something to me thus I would like to share them with you, my friends... In future, I will continue to share articles, poems, songs and other stuff that I've found and liked, maybe do some translation (between Chinese and English) too so as to 'value-add"..  :p

In this blog, I've sorta documented my life and experiences that I've been through the past 50 odd months.. and really, so much has happened.. I wrote about the countries I've visited.. the new things I've tried and experienced... the new friends I've made (and some lost).. the unfamiliar emotions I've felt.. the parts of me I've realized and accepted.. the obstacles and frustrations I've met and overcame.. all in all, I believed I've come through a better person..

Pretty soon, I will be relocating to another country to pursue my PhD.. and very likely I will go through another cycle of (all or some of) the above.. so I will continue to blog, yet I have yet to decide if I want to continue on with this blog or start a new one for the next new chapter of my life.. what do you think?

Finally, a big thank you for reading my blog.. whoever you are.. wherever you may be.. do feel free to leave me comments or suggestions.. :)

Thanks again!

No comments: