Jul 29, 2011

surgical voyage: 3rd week update

3rd week now.. Life has gone back to normal, well almost...

The scars still hurt, at times, especially under my right ear.. and the are around that little groove between my jaw and right ear is still numb to touch.. and my right ear still feels like a fake prosthetic - numb and stiff.. but the scars are healing very well with most of the scab formed inside and not outside..

My mum still doesn't allow me prawns and other 'poisonous' food.. and my right jaw still feels tight when i chew my food.. but I can now open my mouth wide enough to eat a McD fillet-o-fish.. :p

I still can't sleep on my right side or turn completely to my right.. but I can put my right hand under my head and sleep on it..

Anyway, Mr A have already told me that it will be a few more months before everything really gets back to normal.. but I know that the worse is over.. :)

No comments: