Jul 5, 2011

packed for ops

Went for a haircut just now.. want to cut my hair shorter so that it will be easier during tomorrow's operation.. this new hairstyle is so NOT me.. :p it is short but 'lady-like'.. hahahaha..

I am also packing for my operation.. don't really know how to pack since I've never been hospitalized (touch wood).. so I am treating this like a 3D2N camping trip.. :p I will pack some toiletries, some undies, towel, a pair of shorts and 2 t-shirts. I will be wearing patient gown most of the time.. Of course, I will pack some books to kill time and some writing material to pen my thoughts since I will be there for more than 48 hours. Don't want to bring my laptop as the security in the hospital leaves (too) much to be desired where even doctors' belongings are not safe from thieves..

Hopefully there will be available beds in the Class II ward, so that I won't be 'looked after' by fresh newbie doctors and have better food.. else my sister had promised to buy food for me if I am staying in Class III ward as she said that the food there is inedible.. :p

Anyway, am mentally preparing myself for the admission (tomorrow) and the surgery (the day after next).. so do continue to pray for me.. :)

No comments: