Aug 11, 2013

gamer

I've always been a gamer.. maybe not a hardcore gamer, but a gamer no less.. one of the reasons why I don't play game these days is that I know myself, I know that I will be addicted and play non-stop.. I've played several MMORPGs like WoW (World of Warcraft), Lineage II and GE (Granado Espada), just to name a few.

Recently, I've succumbed to the temptation.. and started playing Path of Exile. I recommended this game to my sister first and she was raving about it. So I decided to check it out myself, and I was hooked.

What tempted me to play this game, among the vast number of games available online? Firstly, it is free. I don't plan to spend my time AND money on an online game. If I'm not that invested in a game, I won't feel torn about giving it up. I won't need to 'get my money's worth' from the game. Secondly, critics have rated this game to be a good 'replacement' for Diablo II. I am a great fan of Diablo II and as I am unwilling to pay for Diablo III, this game is a good stand-in. Finally, this game can be played ALONE. There is no need to join any group or 'partying' to play. I can play this game as and when I like. :)

As I'm having my summer holidays, I've been playing this fairly often. About three times a week. Usually after dinner, until bedtime around midnight. My main character is a Ranger. I like ranged weapons, especially arrow and bow. I'm also trying other characters too, namely Marauder, Duelist, Witch, Templar and Shadow.

So anyone wants to join me in Wraeclast? ^.^

No comments: