Aug 15, 2013

tv

My last entry about dramas was written last Oct. But that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been watching any all this while. Truth be told, I’ve been catching up with lots of dramas, whenever I can. Most of them I’ve been faithfully following every week, a few days after they were broadcasted in the US.

As we come close to the end of the summer (TV) season, a few of the shows are nearing their finale, while some have a couple more episodes to go. I’ve started watching one or two new shows, while following some old ones ‘devotedly’.

Dexter. Final season. 5 more episodes to the end of this wonderful show about a serial killer. 

True Blood. Season 6. Next week will be its finale. I must admit that this season is one of its best. Can’t wait to see what is gonna happen to folks in Bon Temps. 

Pretty Little Liars. Season 4. Only half way through this season. Been following it every week. The plot still intrigues me, so I will continue to watch it.

Under the Dome. Season 1. One of the few new series that I’m following. Based on Stephen King’s book of the same name. That’s what persuaded me to give it a chance. So far, so good.

Rizzoli & Isles. Season 3. Also midway through the season. So far, it’s the chemistry between the characters that make this watchable. 

Whose Line Is It Anyway. Season 9. This show was revived after almost 8 years. One must have good understanding of the English language and be familiar with US cultural/entertainment elements to truly enjoy this show. Simply love it!! 

Stopped watching: Falling Skies, The Killing, Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Big C, Body of Proof.

Waiting to watch: Wentworth, Zero Hour.

Eagerly awaiting their return: Castle (season 5 starting Sept 24), Grey’s Anatomy (season 10 starting Sept 26), Once Upon A Time (season 3 starting Sept 29), Elementary (season 2 starting Sept 26), Lost Girl (season 4 starting Nov 10), Game of Thrones (season 4 spring 2014).

Ah.. so many shows.. so little time…


No comments: