Aug 4, 2013

nose

rose.. not a fan of the flower or its scent..
I have a very sensitive nose. It runs far more than I like. Other the usual cold and flu, it will run when there is temperature fluctuation, when I didn't drink enough water and when I've (accidentally) consumed certain types of (food) additives. When it runs, it runs for at least a day. And frequently, common non-drowsy antihistamine doesn't help. I need strong ones that will knock me out. My nose will usually run like tap water and I could easily use up a box of tissue (300 ply) within 4 hours. Thus, I will often use a face towel instead when I’m at home. Even so, my nose will peel the next or subsequent day when my nose stops running. 

I won’t say that I have a very keen sense of smell but I am sensitive to certain smells. I can’t stand the smell of tobacco, (Chinese) medicated oils, and (overpowering) perfume. Therefore you will not find me smoking cigarettes or cigars, carrying little bottles of Chinese medicated oils nor putting on too much perfume. Although I do like certain scents, I can’t really specify their names. I will have to smell it to know it. Thus you might find me smelling all my shampoos and shower soaps first before buying. :P In general I do prefer milder scents. 

No comments: