Nov 21, 2008

Intriguing insights from Internet

Found an interesting article on the Internet with regards to some very peculiar phenomenons in Japan as reported by a "gaijin" (外人 - foreigners)..

Roppongi in Tokyo
After reading this article, I couldn't help but nod my head... Don't get me wrong, I have only been to Roppongi once and that too was in the early afternoon.. Would have never gone there if not for the "cheap" movie ticket.. But whenever someone mentioned that place, all that came to my mind, and quite rightly so judging from this article, is a place not unlike Clarke Quay in Singapore, where all the foreigners would "congregate" and behave "egoistically" (or in my understanding, "being an a**h***").. Since I can't stand any kinds of a**h***s, b*****ds or b***hes, I think I shall stay as far away from that place as possible.. :P

No comments: