Dec 12, 2008

Buzi, Buzy, Busy... III

Been frantically busy these few weeks.. after my short trip to Kyoto..

Tons of stuff to do.. :( and I don't foresee myself being totally free for at least another week or so.. :x

Let me list down the stuff that I have done, am doing and need to do... for the next month or so... :( :x :(
  1. Study for my JLPT 2 Exam.. [which I must admit I did rather poorly.. :(]
  2. e-Government reports for my Professor's pet project.. [which I have submitted one, completed another and am writing the last one.. :x ]
  3. Catching up on my Japanese classes' homework.. [the price to pay for skipping class.. :x ]
  4. Translation jobs.. [BIG ones which take me at least 6-10 hours to complete.. but the thought of the $$$ kept me going!! :P ]
  5. Presentations for my theme research.. [something that I can't run away from.. :x ]
  6. Karate promotion exam.. [was rather proud of myself for performing well in the exam yesterday.. :) ]
  7. House hunting.. [one thing that I can't avoid doing..need to move out of my dorm by Mar next year.. :( ]
  8. 3 assignment reports for this semester... [need to do research and start BS-ing.. :P ]
  9. Update my resume and send them out.. [need to start looking for jobs if I wanna work in Japan.. :x ]
  10. Plan my trip back for CNY.. [something that I am definitely looking forward to.. will surely visit Singapore.. :) :) ]
  11. ..
  12. ..
  13. ..
  14. ..
  15. (more tasks will surely arises as the semester comes to an end next month... :( )

These are tasks that I NEED to do.. not things that I WANNA do.. There are tons of stuff that I WANNA do during these period... like reading books, catching up on my drama series, watching movies, do some sight-seeing, play WoW, etc, etc, etc... :( Without doubt I will be doing these "want-to" activities together with the "have-to" tasks... ;) :P :)

No comments: