Dec 21, 2008

Winter Holidays 2008 - Part I

And so my winter holidays has begun!! :) :)

Officially, it was to start from 23 Dec to 7 Jan 2009.. but for me, since I don't have classes on Monday, my holidays started last Saturday.. :) It will not be a totally nothing-to-do kinda holidays.. I do have a couple of homework to complete.. :(
  1. Prof. Mitomo's Theme Research Report by 16 Jan (10-15 pages)
  2. Prof. Nakamura's report by 12 Jan (10 pages)
  3. Prof. Utsumi's speech by 8 Jan (10 pages)
  4. Japanese book review report by 12 Jan
  5. Japanese essays by 8 Jan
  6. Japanese Keigo assignment by 8 Jan

Other non-school related tasks:
- Update my resume
- House-hunting

Of course, all work and no play makes Jane a dull girl.. therefore I shall be watching lots of movies, tv series, documentaries and reading lots of books.. and plenty of doing-nothing... :p ;)

2 comments:

蝋燭の芯 said...

wow sounds busy,we are planning to have a cooking session at kelly gan's dorm in Jasso Odaiba.Please join us.

蝋燭の芯 said...

date and time to be confirmed later, should be fall on 27 Dec to 31 Dec.