Dec 31, 2008

Poems... XVII

Sometimes
© By Jose N. Arce
Sometimes I wonder why I'm in this world
Sometimes I wonder if I was gone would anyone care
Sometimes I say to myself
I'm here for a reason
But sometimes I think to myself
What is that reason for

Sometimes it's hard for me to live my life
Sometimes I just break down and cry
Sometimes I think why this had to happen to me
Out of all the people in this world
It had to be me

Sometimes I imagine how my life would be
If I was just normal
But that's hard to imagine
Because it's never going to happen
Sometimes I ask God
Why is my life so hard to live
But sometimes I know he's looking down at me
Saying you were met to be like this

Sometimes people say my life ain't that hard to live
Sometimes I want those people to be in my shoes
To see how my life actually is
Sometimes my life could be easy
Sometimes my life could be hard
Sometimes I don't even care about my life
Sometimes I just wish I would die

Sometimes I don't have anyone to go to
Because sometimes I know some people don't care
Sometimes I need someone who understands
Sometimes I don't need someone who don't give a damn

Sometimes people say keep your head up and you'll get through it
Sometimes people don't understand
It's hard for me to keep my head up and get through it
Sometimes I know God is watching me
And God knows where I'm heading

No comments: