Dec 28, 2008

Home for CNY

Bought my tickets for CNY next year.. :) although it was so much more expensive than this year's..

I shall be going back to Malaysia on the 25th January 2009.. :) Instead of Penang, I will be arriving at KLIA around 5pm.. Just in time for the reunion dinner, I hope.. :p

Also, I will be visiting Spore from 5 to 12 Feb.. already booked my hostel room for those 7 days too.. won't be making the same mistake as this year with the last minute mad rush.. and I didn't want to impose on any of my friends... will start to make appointments for lunch/dinners with my friends and ex-colleagues soon.. can't wait to see my godson Rio too.. :) :) :)

Am counting down the days in earnest... ;)

2 comments:

蝋燭の芯 said...

Oh,thanks for sharing. I will be in Spore from4 Feb to 8Feb
and back to Malaysia from 26 Jan to 4Feb.
lets enjoy our CNY reunion trip.

Anonymous said...

we will stopover in Singapore from 11 Feb to 13 Feb to visit my aunt (your 姨婆)