Feb 21, 2009

Back to reality

This time tomorrow, I would be boarding my flight back to Japan... :( Seriously, I don't look forward to it.. luckily, it will be only for another 5 months or so.. can't wait to move back here for good..

Anyway, it is about time to end my "pampered" holidays in Malaysia... and go back to the reality of life in Japan... with the coming semester being my last, I hope to maximize my stay.. not by studying hard, but by traveling hard!! :p with only 2 seminars to attend per week, I should have plenty of time to travel around Japan.. :) but subject to budget constraint, of course... Maybe during these next few months, all I ever do will be to seclude myself in my room and watch movies/dramas/anime!! :p Who knows...

With no improvement in sight for the economies everywhere, I can't help but worry about my chances of securing a job when I graduate this Aug.. hopefully the worst would have come to pass by then..

I would write more about this one-month holiday that I had when I have the time.. Once back in Japan, it will be a mad rush to pack and move out of my current dormitory to a new place, and then hopefully make a trip to Taiwan in mid March.. But just the thought of all the paper work involved for moving is enough to spoil my mood for the day.. Shall think about that on my flight back to Japan.. Maybe the Taiwan trip would be my motivation and reward for surviving through the red-tapes of shifting to a new place.. ;)

So bye-bye Malaysia & Singapore.. see you in (around) five months' time..

No comments: