Feb 10, 2009

Singapore: Day Four (08 Feb)

Slept in today.. my first "appointment" was at 12:30pm at Raffles City.. Went to eat Ding Tai Feng.. :)

Met with one of my ex-colleagues, SF, from Visa first.. while the other was late.. we ordered a lot of dishes, food that I was craving.. :) SF and I talked about what happened in the past 1 year in our lives.. She asked gave me suggestions as to where to visit in Taiwan.. :) Then Edmund joined us.. After lunch, we walked around Raffles City, Suntec and then Marina Square too.. Window-shopped and talked.. we also sat down at Starbucks and talked too..

We didn't have dinner together as each of them had prior appointment.. So I just headed back to my hostel for an early night, but not before getting some juices and tit-bits for dinner.. :)

On my way home, I saw the Thaipusam procession as the hostel that I am staying is located along Serangoon Road. Devotees were coming out from the Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple to begin their procession, while spectators were crowding along the road. Here is the video that I managed to record..

1 comment:

蝋燭の芯 said...

Raffles City, Suntec and Marina Square ....曾经踩满我的足迹。Natsugashii.