Feb 26, 2009

New Place..

Now I am blogging from my new room.. :)

The landlord, Watanabe-san, came to my dormitory to move my stuff over around 11.15am.. I have already moved 70% of my stuff to the lobby.. so while he loads them to his van, I went and carried down the rest.. the drive to my new place took about 30min..

Once there, Watanabe-san was kind enough to carry my big luggage up the steep staircases.. Took me more than 2.5 hours to unpack.. And here is the end result.. :)




This room is bigger than my dorm room.. At least I have space to walk around.. :) and to exercise (simple stretching) too.. Need to get a clothes rack to hang all my clothes/jackets/pants/etc... as I can't just use those adhesive hooks here.. and also a laundry basket..

Tomorrow, I will be going back to my dorm to clean it up and return it to the JASSO office in the afternoon.. then what is left for me to do is to get all my particulars updated with the new address.. And then, I can start planning for my Taiwan trip.. :p ;)

No comments: