Feb 23, 2009

Level 2... PASSED!!

YA!! Just got the result for my JLPT Level 2.. I passed!! :) :)

This time round I cleared the passing mark by 12 points.. :p :p :p Last time I missed it by 22 points.. so there was a 34-point improvement.. I am not complaining about it.. ;) this is already a very good result for me.. since I didn't really have the mood to study at all for the test.. :p

The Writing/Vocabulary portion saved me actually.. I scored 72 over 100 for it.. while I barely scrapped through in my Listening (59/100) and Reading/Grammar (121/200).. The kanji helped a lot..

With a new exam date in July, I am very tempted to try for Level 1... yet, I know that I would need to work doubly (and maybe even triply) hard for it as my basic foundation isn't very good.. Since I planned to do some traveling and enjoy my last few months of being a student more, I am undecided..

No comments: