Aug 18, 2011

bundle of e

I am a bundle of emotions now...

among others...

I am pissed at myself for not removing the damn LAN cable yesterday, resulting in my LAN card on my laptop being fried yet again.. This is already the THIRD time.. I had powered down both my laptop and the modem, yet the lightning managed to toast the card via the LAN cable... Have no one but myself to blame for this.. more $$ that I can't spare going down the drain.. :(  :(

I am anxious about traveling down to KL alone tonight to get my Visa.. though I've traveled alone to many countries, I still can't quite relax traveling in my own country.. maybe cos of too many horror crime news/stories I've heard.. hope for a smooth and safe journey to and back from KL..

I feel daunted and apprehensive by the real actual possibility of my relocating to a new country/city.. So many things that I need to do when I get there - searching/renting an apartment, getting a mobile phone, opening a bank account, finding a part-time job to support myself, etc.. It is one thing to talk about it, but quite another to actually to do it.. although I've been living in 3 different countries, the process of settling down in a new environment is still fairly intimidating..

Hopefully, I will and can find the strength in me to overcome all these.. I don't want to have regrets.. I want to live my life to the fullest and I know that this move provides me the best chance of achieving it.. I have to believe and have faith.. 

No comments: