Aug 29, 2011

Joe's place

Been staying at Joe's place since I got off the plane last Wednesday..

It is situated very close to downtown in Xinyi District.. within walking distance to Taipei 101, Eslite Bookstore, Xin Kong Mitsukoshi and Xinyi New Life Square.. there is many amenities nearby.. convenient stores, restaurants, street hawkers, etc.. 

Here is the view from his living room..
A view of Taipei 101..
The apartment itself has 3 bedroom, a living room, kitchen, a shared toilet/bathroom.. it has balconies in front and at the back.. the building is old.. more than 20 years, I think... it has a "typical" bachelor pad feel to it.. not much furniture but has a big 42" flat-screen TV, nice stereos, game stations, etc..

I didn't want to take photos of the place as I think it is rude to "showcase" other people's house.. as spartan as it is, it is more than enough for me as I just need a bed and an internet connection.. :p

No comments: