Aug 11, 2011

run imm run..

Can't believe how unfit I've become since coming back from Japan.. all the sitting around staring at the monitor screen... not only did I gain more than 5 kg in the last 23+ months, my stamina is totally non-existence.. :x  I've gotten so fat and flabby that I can't fit into more than two thirds of my old pants!! :x :x :x

So when my sis asked me to go to the gym at the local recreation club with her yesterday afternoon, I jumped at the opportunity.. :)  She wanted me to teach her how to use the gym equipment, especially the treadmills..

After I've shown her the general workings of the treadmills, we each hopped onto one and started jogging.. :) :)

It has been a long long while since I've last jogged.. boy, I was beyond unfit.. I jogged for 30 minutes.. or rather jogged and walked for 30 minutes.. covered 2.9km.. my legs felt like jelly when I'm done.. but surprisingly I felt pretty good - my mind is clearer and I was more alert.. :)

Won't mind hitting the gym again with my sis if she goes there again.. else, I will wait till I've settle down in Taipei before starting my jogging routine over there.. Really need to tone those wiggly soft muscles and get back to shape..

I wanna look and feel good again.. :p ;) ;) :p

No comments: