Nov 10, 2009

Last boxes..

Finally received the last 2 boxes that I had send from Japan more than 50 days ago.. In a way, it signifies a closure, of sort.. Now, I have nothing left to look forward to from Japan...
Yet, it was a mixed feelings receiving these boxes, because when I opened one of the boxes up, I realized that something had been taken from it!! I am so darn bloody pissed!! How did I know?? Well, all my boxes were nicely and compactly packed when I sent them over from Tokyo. Now, there is a gap in the bigger box!! Yet I can't remember what it was!! Most probably it was some nice/cute souvenirs that I have gotten from somewhere/someone.. because I doubt those imbeciles at the Customs Office would take books or anything remotely constructive/educational..

So obviously something has been taken, and I am blaming the supposedly "Trustworthy Services, Sincere and Dedicated" officers at the Customs Office... The nerve to steal on the pretext of "custom inspection"!!!!

Darn! Seriously need to get out of this thief/robber/moron-infested country as soon as possible..

No comments: