Nov 8, 2009

Mosquitoes

Mosquitoes in Malaysia LOVE me... that I have no doubt about..
just look at all the bite marks on my legs and arms..

Ironically, I was never or very seldom got bitten by mosquitoes in Japan or Singapore.. either my blood isn't to their liking or there are other reasons.. maybe even the mosquitoes in those countries realized that I am a "foreign talent" that should be appreciated, unlike the one in my own country.. :p

Because my parents refuse to buy aerosol mosquito repellents, and I am allergic to the smell of the electric mosquito repellents, the only way to combat these pests is to kill them the old fashion way, by hands..

If I managed not to squash it, I will proceed to tear off its wings and leave it as it is.. I would get about 3 to 5 mosquitoes a night.. after which their "aerial assault" would cease, much to my surprise and bafflement.. maybe they can only afford to lose 3-5 "comrades" per night.. :D

No comments: