Mar 9, 2009

Going Taiwan tomorrow

Taipei, to be exact.. :)

Having watched sooooo many Taiwanese series/variety shows/movies and being a fan of great many Taiwanese writers, it is about time for me to actually visit the country.. Time to check out all the familiar places that I kept hearing on the shows.. :) And not to be missed are all the delicious food there...

I will be there from Mar 10 to Mar 16.. a total of 7 days 6 nights.. Will be staying in a hostel near 西门町, a teenage fashion street area, not dissimilar to Harajuku in Tokyo.. It has WiFi, so I should be reachable online every night.. ;)

Contacted a couple of my Taiwanese ex-classmates.. One would be taking me around on the weekends, while another would be accompanying me on Thursday and maybe Friday too.. so I have local tour guides to show me around.. Yay!! :) :) Even without them, I think I can find my way around Taipei much better as compared to Tokyo.. at least I speak the language and can understand their dialect too.. In Taiwan, I think I won't feel as handicapped as I am right now in Japan..

Planning to take tons of photos during my trip.. shall be sharing them here on my blog and over at my Facebook photo album too.. :) :)

So looking forward to it.. :) :)

No comments: