Mar 6, 2009

Wet and miserable

Ever since I got back from Malaysia, the weather has not been that cheery.. neither is my mood..

It was either rainy, cloudy or both.. the sun was like a very very shy kid who kept hiding behind the skirt of clouds, and only peeks out once in a while... and all these grayish weather somehow put a lid on my mood.. :(

Even though I am excited about my upcoming trip to Taiwan, I just can't seemed to get my mood up... Is it even possible to be both excited but down?? Or I am just assuming that I "should" be excited instead of actually feeling the excitement?? Maybe I am just tired.. from all the moving, getting used to the new house and housemates, etc... That is one reason why I try to keep myself busy always.. so I won't think too much of stuff or worry about things that I can't change/control... Winston Churchill once said "Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong." which I shall continue to grasp and master..

No comments: