Mar 1, 2009

Where is the sun??

I am freezing.... :( :(

It was hovering between 5 to 10 degrees when I went back to Malaysia for Chinese New Year in January, and it felt to me that it is dropping lower since I got back last week!! :x February was supposed to be the coldest and in March, the mercury supposed to inch up.. yet it remained stubbornly stuck below 10 degrees, dipping under 5 at times.. :( :( Having spent 1 month in the tropics where the thermometer never show anything under 24 degrees, it is torturous for me.. and I hate the hassle of putting on so many layers of clothes just to go out of the house... the only good thing that could come out of this is the fact that I can go on a diet as I am too lazy to get out of the house.. :p :p :p :p :p

The room that I am staying has a gas heater..

Just plug it into the gas outlet on the wall, switch it on and voila! A gas heater!! the only downside is the gas smell.. Thus in order not to die of gasoline poisoning ( :p ), I would only switch it on for a couple of hours before I sleep and change to air-con heater.. but this gas heater is really good.. I can now watch movies/dramas (from my laptop) or take a nap on my floor and not freeze to death.. :p :p

No comments: