Apr 10, 2009

Been busy..

kinda.. not with school work, but more with enjoying my stay in Tokyo, Japan... :p

For the past two weeks, I have: 1) been to a few places for hanami (sakura viewing), 2) hang out with my housemates, 3)watched a couple of US dramas, 4)spent lots of time on Facebook and 5) did some planning for my trip to HK and Macau.. Did a lot, except that they are all non school-related.. :p Oh actually, I remembered... I did do some school work.. Went looking for some journals regarding my next and final theme research in my University's library system.. maybe for just a few hours.. :p :p

Frankly, I just wanna fully utilized what time I might have left in Japan... and not tied up with all those "useless", "hot-air", "shiok sendiri" kind of tasks... I wanna be able to look back at my 2.5 years in Japan and say that I have not wasted my time here.. I already have enough regrets to last me a lifetime and I don't need this being one of them... So, ignoring my school-work, I shall continue "enjoying" and "having fun" for the next 4 months.. :p :p :p

No comments: