Apr 30, 2009

HK and Macau..

Just got my plane tix to Hong Kong.. :) :) :) .

With the high yen and low fuel surcharges, the tickets cost me less than ¥29,000 (around SGD $440), almost ¥10,000 cheaper than my tickets to Taipei, even though HK is much farther... :) Another reason for the "cheapness" is that I will be flying off in the evening of May 12 and coming back on May 19 morning. Thus I can't really do much on those two days.. Anyway, I don't really mind since I have time to spare.. :p :p

This time round, I will be staying over my friends' place.. in HK and Macau.. both are ex-colleagues turned good friends.. :) :) I haven't seen one of them for more than 2 years although we do chat over MSN occasionally.. while I met the other more than a year ago when she came over to Tokyo for business trip..

Plan to spend 4 days in HK and 2 days in Macau.. :) Now trying to work out a more detailed itinerary.. Might or might not do some shopping... My priority will be to eat as much HK delicacies as possible!! (oh no! there goes my plan to diet! :p ) thus I need to play by ear once I got there.. maybe I would get a pair of jogging shoes and a bag (or two).. Things should be cheaper in HK, compared to Tokyo.. so definitely bringing my credit card there.. :p

My golden week shall be spent doing research and planning.. I wanna eat as much good HK delicacies as possible.. :D :D

Arghhhh.. I can't wait!! :) ;) :p :p ;) :)

No comments: