Apr 29, 2009

Top Five

I must admit, I am addicted to Facebook... :p The applications there are fun and very addictive.. I think I am there almost every waking moment.. I would just log in and leave it there.. Many things to waste time on... :p :p :p One of the interesting applications is the "Top Five" lists from LivingSocial.. It is an easy way to get to know your friends better, comparing their lists of Top Five things/people/etc with your own...

Here are some of the more interesting and relatively unknown preferences of mine.. :)
    Things I don't leave home without
  • Cash
  • Handphone
  • My lucky jade pendant
  • ATM card
  • ID Card
    Things that I have wanted to be when I grow up
  • Paleontologist
  • Surgeon
  • Forensic detective
  • Writer/Author
  • Librarian
    Things that terrify me
  • Losing my mind
  • Losing my family and friends
  • Not being remembered and living with no meaning
  • Being alone forever
  • Not being able to take care of myself
    Favorite Alcoholic Drinks
  • Kahlua
  • Bailey's Irish Cream
  • Choya Umeshu
  • Absolut Vodka
  • Margarita
    Simple things that make you happy
  • Being with friends
  • Sunshine
  • Cozying up with a good book
  • Seeing a production that makes me cry
  • Wake up next to someone I love
    Favorite holidays
  • My birthday
  • Christmas
  • Chinese New Year
  • Dragon Boat's Festival
  • New Year's eve
    Favorite footballers
  • Paul Scholes
  • Ryan Giggs
  • Lothar Matthaus
  • Juergen Klinsmann
  • Peter Schemeichel
    Historical figures that I want to meet
  • Julius Caesar
  • Buddha
  • Zhuge Liang
  • Queen Elizabeth I
  • Wu Zhe Tian
    Superpowers that I like to have
  • Telekinesis
  • Mind reading/control
  • Space-time travel and manipulation
  • Flying
  • Adaptive muscle memory
    Cities that I'd like to live in
  • Wellington, New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • San Francisco, US
  • Montana, US
  • Kyoto, Japan
    Places I want to go on vacation
  • Alaska, US
  • Rome, Italy
  • New Zealand
  • Scotland, Ireland and England
  • San Francisco, US
    How I prefer to spend my days
  • Watching movies/anime/TV shows
  • Reading and writing
  • Outdoors activities (hiking/exploring, laying in the sun, etc)
  • Be on the internet
  • Gathering loved one @ my place and cooking for them
    Favorite superheroes
  • Batman
  • Jean Grey (from X-Men)
  • Constantine
  • Professor X
  • Lara Croft
    Favorite Broadway Musicals
  • Chicago
  • STOMP
  • Riverdance
  • RENT
  • Les Miserables
    Things I want for my birthday
  • Good health and happiness
  • Soulmate that I have yet to find
  • Hiking boots
  • Sexy leather jacket
  • Tattoo

What are your lists?? :) :)

No comments: