Sep 28, 2009

Back... and not liking it..

I am back in Malaysia for less than 24 hours and already I am pretty uncomfortable (Ididn't want to use the word "hate".. at least not yet..).. with so many things.. super lousy service personnel (from the immigration, airline ground crews to the normal shop assistants), bloody idiotic/arrogant/hopeless drivers (even though I still can't drive yet), and freaking inconsiderate neighbors...

I am having a major headache now, cos a neighbor decided to "show-off" his superior stereo systems by blasting at full volume some poor taste Chinese techno songs.. the bass is making my brain throb.. Yet, what can I do? Complain to the police? Nah, they are too busy taking "bribes" or arresting protesters.. Complain to the neighbor? Nah, they are too thick to realize that their big house is just a testimony of their lack of grey material up there..

Really makes me wanna leave this bloody place ASAP...

No comments: