Sep 19, 2009

Po-imms II

Must somehow..
I must admit I am lost,
unable to find my guidepost,
stuck in the depths of my nethermost,
tormented by fears of my previous ghosts.

Somehow I need a sign,
that everything will be fine,
yet unsure of what I will find,
if I follow my heart and be sanguine.

I must confess I am scared,
countless nights I've teared,
utterly powerless and unprepared,
for epic challenges that had appeared..

Somehow I need to share,
not just my soul to be bared,
and my heart that had been seared,
to know that someone will still be there.

I must profess I am uncertain,
if people still care and to listen,
about the things I felt dishearten,
and my fear of being totally forgotten.

Somehow I need to straighten,
the turmoils that has since heighten,
as I refuse to admit that I've been beaten,
by these inner demons that refuse to quieten..

Written:Sept 01, 2009
---------------------------------------------
Me Again..
Used to have a career,
working as an IT engineer,
well-respected among my peers,
any over-time I am sure to volunteer..

Went back to study,
everything is under subsidy,
no need to worry much about money,
just need to work hard and be scholarly..

Then graduation came,
just like the end of a game,
I know I am no longer the same,
but what have I became?

Now I don't know anymore,
if I'm going back to Singapore,
because I wanna go on to explore,
as I know Life can give so much more..

So the question remain,
things I need to ascertain,
to go back to where I was again,
or strike out on my own in a new domain?

Written: Sept 01, 2009
--------------------------------------------

No comments: