Sep 22, 2009

Last Tuesday

Woke around 9:30am again.. seemed like my "internal" alarm clock is set at that time.. :p

Again, the routine.. check email, go FB... but today, I did manage to pack 1.5 boxes and 1 big luggage.. All the clothes that I wouldn't be wearing for the next 5 days and those formal clothes went into that big luggage... felt a sense of accomplishment.. :) At least I am doing something productive..

Went to get groceries.. (again.. :p) this time I bought some broccoli, french beans, eggs, baguette, dried mushrooms and two cans of beers.. :p Came back and start my marination of the stew pork and also the minced meat for the steam eggs that I am going to cook tomorrow.. Cooked the following for my own lunch today.. around 3pm..
Chopped the french beans and fried it with egg.. and heat up left-over spicy tou-fu from Sunday, together with the deep fried fish.. kept a piece of the fish for my landlord.. :)

I then stayed in the kitchen to scan all the papers and whatever brochures/leaflets that I took during my many trips to Kansai.. Can't believe I took sooo many.. Made a reservation for the Airport Limousine Service to Narita Airport for the morning of Sept 27 too.. Luckily they spoken English.. :)

Didn't stop scanning till 11pm.. had some meatballs and egg with rice for dinner.. around 9pm..
Managed to get everything from Kansai scanned.. tomorrow, it will be stuff from my trip to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau..

Looking forward to tomorrow too.. will be having a few Malaysian friends over for a "final" cook-out session.. hope the food will turn out fine.. :)

2 comments:

§nóflèk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
§nóflèk said...

not bad for a person eating "alone" (mostly) hehe... as for me, even though i'm eating lesser, i think i've developed a tummy already. seriously need to think of alternatives to walking/cycling (T.T)