Sep 20, 2009

My Graduation.. finally...

Before I proceed to describe my graduation, I must first say that the photos used below came with a high price.. US$69 to be exact.. :x :x Because my "new" SD Card (less than 1 year old) decided to die on me today (of all days), AFTER I had taken photos during/of my graduation.. I had taken photos with many of my professors and since these memories are PRICELESS, I decided to pay and get those photos back.. Aiy...

Okay, now let's talk about my graduation..

The graduation ceremony was at 3:30pm at Ono Memorial Hall, B2F..

First, we need to register ourselves and return our student ID card, which I had forgot to bring.. :p As I was "supposedly" the representative for the Masters graduates of Area 3, I was to sit in front, with other 3 representatives..

Then at 3:30pm sharp, the ceremony started.. First was the conferment of academic degrees by our school's Dean, Prof Kameyama.. First the rep for PhD graduates, then rep for Masters graduates for Area 1, 2 and 3 (which is me.. :) ).. And then the rest of the graduating students...
Ya, that's me..

There were less than 30 graduating students (Masters and PhD) this semester.. so the awarding of degree was over very fast.. after the conferment, it was the congratulatory address by our Dean.. Prof Kameyama.
After his speech in Japanese and then English, it was the turn for representatives to give their "thank you" speech.. Before 4:30pm, the whole commencement ended.. and it was photo-taking time.. :) :)

Then it was the graduation reception.. with food, drinks and plenty of chats with the Professors.. which lasted an hour..

And so the end of my Masters graduation... :) :)

No comments: