Sep 27, 2009

End of this chapter

Very soon I shall bid farewell to Tokyo, Japan.. and thus closing another chapter in my life.. my flight is less than 5 hours away and I would need to be on my way to the airport very soon....

I started this blog to pen down my thoughts and experience in Japan.. and boy, did I write.. :) and I must admit that I didn't really write down EVERYTHING that had happened.. I wasn't a very disciplined blogger who really does blog about everything.. there are still plenty of stuff with regards to my 2.5years here to write about.. Thus, I shall not end this blog, at least not yet.. I might restart my old blog, "What is Imm doing?" some time in the future, but for now this blog will be updated..

So many things going inside my head and experiencing so many types of emotions too.. Like I had said earlier, I have learned a lot these last 30 months.. not so much on the academic side, although it did showed me a new career path that I am trying to embark on, but more on finding myself.. I've learned so many things about myself during those months as compared to the first thirty odd years that I've lived.. aspects that I had been ignoring for all these years, things that I didn't know I am capable of and the emotional roller-coaster that I've gone through.. thus I have grown tremendously as a person (I hope), which is so much more important (to me, at least) than a piece of paper qualification..

And how could I forget about all the friends that I have met and made during these 30 months?! Neither a friendly nor an out-going person, I am surprised at the few good and close friends that I managed to make.. Thanks for all the great memories that you all have given me.. It was really "Fate" that had brought us together in the foreign land.. Hopefully I was a good/close friend as you were to me.. Do keep in touch, via email or Facebook..

(End of Part I)

No comments: