Sep 7, 2009

Western Japan 2009: Bored..

I know I will get it for saying this, but I am bored.. in Kumamoto..

Visited the Kumamoto Castle and Suizenji-Jojuen Garden.. even spent 1.5 hours at the shopping streets downtown.. but seriously, there is NOTHING to see in Kumamoto.. The castle was a reconstruction and the garden is too green (aka mono-color and no flowers)... so unless you have a car, then maybe you can go for day-trip outside of town to go hiking up some mountains... Can't remember why I choose to come here.. maybe just wanna make sure I don't leave any city out.. maybe I should have gone to Fukuoka instead.. :(

So here I am, back in my hotel room at 4pm.. in a way, it was good cos I have two translation jobs that I need to submit by end of this week.. so I am going to spend my day in my nice Toyoko-Inn room, enjoying the air-con (it is 34 degree outside!!!), drinking beer and making some money to cover this trip.. :p

No comments: