Sep 17, 2009

Po-imms..

Here are some stuff that I wrote.. late last month..

Emptiness..
Hollowness,
vibrating ever so loudly in the house,
deafening....

Emptiness,
suffocating the happiness of memories,
abounding..

Nothingness,
sipping into every corner of joy,
overflowing..

Loneliness,
gnawing endlessly on my soul,
rejoicing..

Written: Aug 24, 2009
-------------------------------------------------
Who cares..
Nothing matters..
Days, months or years hereafter..
Cos sooner or later,
Everything changes and alters..

Whether I grow old and bitter,
Or remains forever a youngster..
Still feeling sad in all these chatters,
Serious laughter or harmless banters..

Yet, even if Life is in tatters,
Or dreams shatter,
I won't be tempted to barter,
These memories that I'd muster...

In the end, nothing else really matters..

Written: Aug 28, 2009
--------------------------------------------
What matters..
Do anyone care?
That this is not a dare,
nor some impulsive flare,
but a constant inner warfare..

Is anyone aware?
That I'm even there,
had left my soul bare,
under constant glare..

Can anyone prepare?
No matter how I fare,
in this Life's courseware,
I am still unable to share...

Written: Aug 29, 2009

No comments: