Sep 21, 2009

Po-imms III

You and Me
You are such a tease,
even as the casualty increases,
many would still gladly say me please..

You are such a heart-breaker,
making everyone's legs weaker,
as you are such a good sweet talker..

You are such a player,
though not much of a partyer,
with love you definitely not a miser..

I'm such a sucker,
succumbing to my own desire,
hoping more could be transpired..

I'm such a loser,
only dare to be an admirer,
and didn't dare to get any closer.

I'm such a coward,
scared to move things forward,
afraid that things might get awkward..

Imagine You and Me...

Written: Sept 03, 2009
--------------------------------------------
love. love?
what is love?
That I am told,
it is better than gold,
to get it one has to be bold..

what is love?
Does it has to be mutual?
Can it be one-sided or virtual?
Think it all depends on the individual...

what is love?
A question to ponder,
not a question of gender,
nor a matter of flowers or letters..

what is love?
I don't know,
sleeping alone with my pillow,
maybe I"ll find out tomorrow..

Written: Sept 05, 2009

No comments: