Sep 23, 2009

Po-imms IV

Suddenly...
Suddenly I realized,
that I am unsatisfied,
with what I have so far prized,
even though I can't quite rationalized.

Suddenly I woke up,
that I didn't really live up,
to the standards that I've put up,
even though no one would blame me if I f**k up..

Suddenly I understood,
nothing is bad or good,
I am just being misunderstood,
for I refuse to accept any falsehood..

Suddenly I feel like such a fool,
not that I was ever "cool",
baring my heart and soul so plentiful,
yet none of it was ever meaningful..

Suddenly I feel old,
my soul in stranglehold,
many things remain untold,
and my heart is getting cold..

Written: Sept 06, 2009
--------------------------------------------
Tired..
Tired of being strong.
Why can't I be wrong?
And let things just run along,
as I've been crying all nightlong..

Tired of being rational.
Why can't I be emotional?
Not that I will turn criminal,
just wanna be more original..

Tired of being responsible,
Why can't I be a rebel?
Doing things that are controversial,
and not always lead by example..

Tired of being independent.
Why do I have to carry the burden?
Until my heart is so harden,
that my softer side is nonexistent..

Tired of being me..
Why can't I express freely?
All the while being so brassy,
sometimes I just wanna be puny...

Written: Sept 08, 2009

No comments: