Oct 27, 2009

First month

So I have been back for a month now..

What have I done the past 30 days? Well, not much.. actually, very little.. the only thing that happened a lot is that my nose has been "running" almost everyday.. :( :( maybe lost a kg or two.. sent a few job application letters.. updated my resume in a couple of job sites.. read a few chapters from a few books.. Did ten over translation jobs.. the only "substantial contribution" of my presence at home, I would think, is that I am around to cheer and motivate my sister, be her maid and her butler (do her laundry & ironing and other bidding), and gave her some tips on how to "find a pattern among chaos" and how to handle/manage her seniors and boss..

Yet, I know that I really need to do more.. but with my upcoming Australian trip end of next month, I have no mood to do anything remotely "productive".. will have to force myself to at least refresh and revise whatever IT knowledge that I had left, read up on some management books and send a couple more job or scholarship application letters.. but I think I would most probably be occupied with trying to finalize the possibility of my visiting Sydney and Melbourne over the New Year.. :p

No comments: