Oct 30, 2009

Trick or treat.

It is going to be Halloween tomorrow night.. thus there definitely will be costume parties and dress-up competitions being held in major pubs and various night spots these two nights.. another excuse to party harder and have more (spooky) fun, no doubt.. and that jackass neighbor of mine is planning one too, from the look of all the decorations that are being put up.. Darn!! Just hope all the REAL ghosts/ghouls/fiends/spirits will join in and scare the shit out of him and his "merry men"...

Angel, Devil or Vampire.. These are the three persona that I would put on if I were ever invited to a Halloween costume party.. :) I have always believed in Angels.. Heck, I even wanted to get an angel wing tattoo for my 35th birthday! but so far, have yet to find a pattern that I would like to be permanently tattooed on my shoulders/back.. If there are Angels, then the antithesis of it, the Devils, would surely exists too.. People like to say that "Devil have all the fun", so who won't be tempted?? :p As for Vampires, well, I must admit that I am always drawn to the tragic and romanticism elements of these undead creatures of the night..

The wings, the horns and the teeth, three symbols that are easily connected to those three characters..
Ever felt an angel's breath in the gentle breeze?
A teardrop in the falling rain?
Hear a whisper amongst the rustle of leaves?
Or been kissed by a lone snowflake?
Nature is an angel's favorite hiding place.
~ Carrie Latet
The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
~ Albert Einstein
When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.
~ Angelina Jolie

The good, the evil and the damned.. those are the three things that I think reside inside me.. most of the time, I am good.. once in a while, I do feel like doing some mischief or destruction.. while I could never quite shake off the feeling of being damned since childhood.. Thus playing any one of these characters is just a way to express that particular part of me.. ;) :p

No comments: