Oct 11, 2009

Untitled

This is the translation of the Chinese blog entry yesterday..

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Helplessness, still gnawing at me,
mercilessly..

Didn't wanna think anymore, yet habitually my thoughts still revolves around....
It is time to look forward, yet unconsciously my eyes kept drifting back..
It is time to let go, yet my fists refuse to unclench..
It is time to move on, yet my feet remain cemented..
The inner conflict, the battle between rational and emotional,
is wearing me out..
Yet, no one can fight this war for me..
No matter how exhausted I am or how insurmountable it is,
I am the only person who can and must overcome this quandary..

Somehow, I have to get out of this quagmire..
else, I don't even dare to think of the consequences if I didn't..

No comments: