Oct 9, 2009

Of bites, pimples and bumps

Life has become so monotonous.. :x :x

Although my life was never very exciting in the first place, but staying with my parents, with no transportation (still haven't re-learn my driving, cos my sis drove the old car to work on Tuesday and haven't come back since because of her hellish 14-day 18-hr shift work!!) and no friends to meet up in Malaysia, I can't find any reason nor excuse to leave the house AT ALL!! So I am very grateful that I still have the Internet and Facebook that have allowed me to feel that I am still connected to the outside world..

Wake up, check emails, "hang-out" in FB, eat breakfast, do some translations (if there is), write my blog, "hang-out" in FB, read some news, tidy up the house, eat lunch, read a book, "hang-out" in FB, take a nap, sort out my stuffs (whatever that might be), cook/eat dinner, chat with parents, do some translations (if there is), "hang-out" in FB, do my stuff (whatever that might be), write my diary, read a book, sleep...

That's pretty much the things I do everyday..

You can see that I am on FB practically ALL my waking hours.. I know I should be doing something more productive.. I know I should be spending MORE time looking for a job or scholarship opportunities.. I know I should do a lot of other things, instead of wasting my time (and my life) in the cyberspace.. There are many things that I KNOW I should be doing, but I still trying to muster the motivation to get started.. :(

Because my life seemed so aimless and random now, my body is not taking it well.. add to the fact that I am not getting as much exercise as I did while in Japan, where I walked everywhere everyday.. which might explain why my nose seems to be "perpetually" on "runny-mode".. and the two HUGE pimples that popped up yesterday (on my left cheek and at the end of my right eye-brow).. I became quite clumsy too, hitting my head, not once, not twice but 4 times in the past 2 days!! :x :x and yeah, not to mention the number of mosquito bites that I have "accumulated" so far (17 bites, if you are curious to know)..

Somehow I need to rediscover the drive and energy to kick-start my job search.. This is so UNLIKE me.. If I show the "me" of today to the "me" 5 years ago, I think the old "me" would have hentam (Malay word for beat or hit) the current "me" or at least give a solid scolding for being so lackadaisical or so "idle" (as it is called in Singapore) or so "lepak" (for Malaysians)...

ARGHHH.. need to find the "fire" in me again... and soon... else I might just languish in apathy forever...

No comments: